Life will teach some lessons to everyone without failing. Life lessons are bitter, but they introduce the another face of world to us. Too me also, life taught some lessons. Here are they ;
1) In this world everyone has dual faces. There is a hidden villain, inside everyone. There is a enmity behind everyone’s smile.
2) Good people will not have too many good friends. Enemies will born automatically when we start to do something good. Good people always stay alone. Good people face more problems and die soon as compared to bad peoples. Its not better to be so good.
3) All sentiments are filled with selfishness. Unselfish sentiments can not exist. People are so selfish now. Everyone gives first priority to their lives. Nobody cares too much about others life.
4) Like food, water and air, our feelings are also polluted. Feelings like love, friendship, care, help, support etc are impure now.
5) Everyone in this world are different. Everyone’s desire, aspiration, thoughts are different. So its not good to compare ourselves with others.
6) Our joy is in us. We can not find happiness from other people and things. Our happiness is within us only. Happiness is in our satisfaction. Nobody responsible for our happiness and pains.
7) The past can not be changed. Everything changes according to time. There is no need to feel bad for anything.
8) Our life is not so hard as we think. If we have the courage and patience then everything is easy.
9) The love and friendship shown in films are pure lies. There is lot of difference between filmy feelings and real life feelings. Nothing is forever in our life.
10) We can’t get solutions to our problems from others. Its fully stupid thing to share our pains and problems with others. Our feelings should only be shared with people who value our feelings. Our life partner is a only person who really responds to our feelings.
11) If you love your problems, then they will leave you. Failure is the first step towards success. No one got success without tasting failure. We can’t impress everyone in all time. If you can’t face problems in your path, then you are going in wrong route.
12) First love yourself if you want to live always happy. Happiness is 100% free like light, water and air.
13) Some people, things and systems do not change. Simply accept what you can’t change. Change what you can’t simply accept. This is the rule of safe life.
14) The beauty of the body is not permanent. But the beauty of mind is immortal. Emotions are temporary. They are constantly changing with situations.
15) To whom we love most, they only hurts us more. We can stop showing love to them. But can’t stop loving them.
16) Our all dreams may not come true. We surely lose our lovely person, lovely thing one day.
17) Whatever we learnt in college is the big zero. Real learning starts after completion of college education.
18) Our mind is stupid one. It never listen intellectual speech for any reason.
19) We get what we sow in the field. Like that we get what we think. The karma that we have made protests or kills us. Our mind is our true enemy and friend for us.
20) We should not lose someone who touched our soul before our body. Love never hurts. One who don’t know the real meaning of love, he only hurts.
21) Love and friendship shouldn’t be begged at anyone. We have to sacrifice unwanted things for happiness. We shouldn’t desire for the things which are not our’s.
22) Everyone who laughs is not happy. There is a shadow of pain behind everyone’s laughter. We must learn to laugh by looking at who laughs in lots of pains.
Content Rights :
(All Rights of this article are fully reserved by Director Satishkumar and Roaring Creations Private Limited India. No part of this article can be copied, translated or re published anywhere without the written permission of Director Satishkumar. If such violation of copy rights found to us, then we legally punish to copy cats and recover our loss by them only.)© Director Satishkumar
Copyright and Trademark Warning
Complete Rights of all Images, Videos, Films, and Articles published on www.Roaring-India.com are fully Reserved by Roaring Creations Private Limited and Roaring India Project (Satishkumar Gondhali, Shrikant Gondhali, and Mayashree Mali). All Commercial Rights of our content are registered and protected under Indian Copyright and Trademark Laws. Re-publishing our content on Google or any other social media site is a copyright and Trademark violation crime. If such copycats are found to us, then we legally punish them badly without showing any mercy and we also recover happened loss by such copycats only. The minimum amount of fines will be more than 10 crores.