2) Arise ! Awake and stop not until the goal is reached.
3) You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
4) We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
5) The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
6) Take risks in your life. If you win, you can Lead. If you loose, you can Guide.
7) Strength is life ; weakness is death.
8) If you think yourselves strong, strong you will be.
09) Take up one idea, make that one idea your life. Think of it, dream of it, Live on that idea, let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
10) Stand up, be bold and take the blame on your own shoulders. Don’t go about throwing mud at other ; for all the faults you suffer from, you are the sole and only cause.
11) Meditation can turn fools into sages but unfortunately fools never meditate.
12) In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.
13) Whatever you believe, that you will be, if you believe yourselves to be sages, sages you will be tomorrow. There is nothing to obstruct you.
14) All power is within you. You can do anything and everything. Believe in that. Stand up and express the divinity within you.
15) Always try to represent yourself happy. Because initially it becomes your look. Gradually it becomes your habit and finally it becomes your personality.
16) Talk to yourself once in a day. Otherwise you may miss meeting an excellent person in this world.
17) Throw away all weakness. Tell your body that it is strong. Tell your mind that it is strong and have unbound faith and hope in yourself.
18) When you are doing any work, do it as worship.
19) Have faith in yourself – all power is in you. Even the poison of a snake is powerless, if you can firmly deny it.
20) Have faith in yourselves, great convictions are the mothers of great deeds.
21) Dare to be free, dare to go far as your thoughts leads and dare to carry that out in your life.
22) The fire that warms us can also consume us ; it is not the fault of the fire.
23) The power of concentration is the only key to the treasure house of knowledge.
24) Neither money pays, not name, nor fame, nor learning ; it is CHARACTER that can cleave through the walls of difficulties.
25) Each work has to pass through these stages – ridicule, opposition and then acceptance. Those who think ahead of their time are sure to be misunderstood.
26) Conquer yourself and the whole universe is yours.
27) Three Golden Rules of Life ; Who is helping you, don’t forget them. Who is loving you, don’t hate them. Who is trusting you, don’t cheat them.
28) Don’t look back – forward infinite energy, infinite enthusiasm, infinite daring and infinite patience – then alone can great deeds be accomplished.
29) Never think there is anything impossible for the soul.
30) The greatest sin is to think that you are weak.
31) Anything that makes weak – physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject it as poison.
32) Strength is the sign of vigor, the sign of life, the sign of hope, the sign of health and the sign of everything that is good. As long as the body lives, there must be strength in the body, strength in the mind, strength in the hand.
33) If the mind is intensely eager, everything can be accomplished, mountains can be crumbled into an atom.
34) Condemn none ; if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you can’t, fold your hands, bless your brothers and let them go their own way.
35) Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders and know that you are the creator of your own destiny. All the strength and success you want is within yourself.
36) In a day, when you can’t come across any problems – you can be sure that you are travelling in a wrong path.
37) They alone live, who live for others.
38) Perfection doesn’t come from belief or faith. Talk does not count for anything. Parrots can do that. Perfection comes through selfless work.
39) Be perfectly resigned, perfectly unconcerned ; then alone can you do any true work. No eyes can see the real forces ; we can only see the results. Put out self, forget it ; just let God work, it is his Business.
40) Fill the brain with high thoughts, highest ideals, place them day and night before you. Then out come of that will be great work.
41) Great work requires great and persistent effort for a long time. Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles.
42) Purity, Patience and Perseverance are the three essentials to success and above all Love.
43) All love is expansion, all selfishness is contraction. Love is therefore the only law of life.
44) Fear is death, Fear is sin, Fear is hell, Fear is unrighteousness, Fear is wrong life.
45) Be not afraid of anything. You will do Marvelous work. It is Fearlessness that brings Heaven even in a moment.
46) Be a Hero ; Always say “I Have No Fear”.
47) All the negative thoughts and ideas that are in the world have proceeded from this evil spirit of fear.
48) The reason for every misunderstanding is that we see the people as we are but not as they are.
49) Don’t wait for anybody or anything. Do whatever you can, build your hope on none.
50) Never think yourself weak. First Believe in yourself.
51) A man is not poor without a rupee. But a man is really poor without a dream and ambition.
52) Your body is a weapon and consider it very strong. Consider your mind to be very strong. Only with strong mind and body you will be able to cross the ocean of life. Have strong faith in yourself, your body and mind.
Content Rights :
(All Rights of this article are fully reserved by Director Satishkumar and Roaring Creations Private Limited India. No part of this article can be copied, translated or re published anywhere without the written permission of Director Satishkumar. If such violation of copy rights found to us, then we legally punish to copy cats and recover our loss by them only.)© Director Satishkumar
Copyright and Trademark Warning
Complete Rights of all Images, Videos, Films, and Articles published on www.Roaring-India.com are fully Reserved by Roaring Creations Private Limited and Roaring India Project (Satishkumar Gondhali, Shrikant Gondhali, and Mayashree Mali). All Commercial Rights of our content are registered and protected under Indian Copyright and Trademark Laws. Re-publishing our content on Google or any other social media site is a copyright and Trademark violation crime. If such copycats are found to us, then we legally punish them badly without showing any mercy and we also recover happened loss by such copycats only. The minimum amount of fines will be more than 10 crores.